DailyDirt: The End of Men?
from the urls-we-dig-up dept
The battle of the sexes has been a long-term skirmish for centuries, if not millennia. There's really no winning, but there have been some recent suggestions that women are gaining ground. It's time to fight back, men! Or not. It might be better to just nod and say, "Yes, dear..."
- Japanese scientists have grown mice sperm cells in a test tube. Someday, this could either cure male infertility... or completely obviate the need for men, depending on how you look at it. [url]
- Dilbert-creator Scott Adams sparked a bit of debate over the men's rights movement. Adams should know better than to compare women to the mentally handicapped -- even if he wrote it in a tongue-in-cheek way. [url]
- The sense of touch can affect how people perceive gender. We'll leave it to the comments to come up with a joke about how squeezing a soft ball tends to get people to classify a face as female... [url]
- Men in the US are becoming less educated than their female peers, but they don't have to commit to long-term relationships as much. The laws of supply and demand affect relationships, too. [url]
- To discover more interesting gender-related issues, check out what's currently floating around the StumbleUpon universe. [url]