As you may recall, a few months back we launched the IT Innovation site, sponsored by Sun and Intel, which has been a great program. Now we're launching another site, this time for small business owners and entrepreneurs, called The Entrepreneur's Corner, brought to you in partnership with AcceptPay from American Express. Like the IT Innovation site, the Entrepreneur's Corner will have a mix of content cross-posted from Techdirt, as well as unique individual stories, such as this one, on what the health care reform bill means for small businesses today. Also, as with anything we post on our sites, the content is editorially independent of any advertisers or sponsors.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- DailyDirt: Take The Red Pill, Young People
- Crowd Funding: Also A Method For Proving Marketability To Investors
- If You're An Entrepreneur Who's Sick Of DC Not Paying Attention To You, Here's Your Chance
- Bringing Artists & Entrepreneurs Together To Help Each Other
- The French Pigeons Are Revolting -- And That's Good