Well, here's a fun one. Apparently someone has created a space invaders type video game... where every "alien" is randomly associated with a file (any file) on your hard drive. If you kill the alien... or the alien kills you, the game will delete that particular file. It's like playing Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun. I imagine no one is stupid enough to actually play... though I'm a bit disappointed that they didn't make a version where killing the aliens at least saves some files. That way, at least, you'd have more incentive to play well...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Pixel Piracy Makers Offer Pirates Pirated Pirate Game
- Xbox, PS4 Games Hitting Swearing Gamers With Technical Fouls
- Another Questionable Study By Brad Bushman Claims Violent Video Games Are Bad For Children
- South Korean Politicians Want Video Games Placed Alongside Drugs And Alcohol In Legislation For Addiction
- Lessons Learned From Adam Lanza's Video Game Obsession: Blame Dance Dance Revolution