Nearly six years ago, we wrote about a study showing that playing video games can help improve your vision, and now there's another study showing that such video games can help improve vision -- specifically contrast sensitivity, which is noted to be "important in situations such as driving at night, or in conditions of poor visibility." But, of course, rather than paying attention to all that, we get stories about how all violent video games must be banned.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Pixel Piracy Makers Offer Pirates Pirated Pirate Game
- Xbox, PS4 Games Hitting Swearing Gamers With Technical Fouls
- Another Questionable Study By Brad Bushman Claims Violent Video Games Are Bad For Children
- South Korean Politicians Want Video Games Placed Alongside Drugs And Alcohol In Legislation For Addiction
- Lessons Learned From Adam Lanza's Video Game Obsession: Blame Dance Dance Revolution