This probably won't come as much of a surprise, but a new study shows that guys are much more likely than women to overestimate how secure their computers really are. The truth, however, is that both men and women are usually equally vulnerable. Of course, the study was paid for by a security company, so you might want to take it with a grain of salt. For example, while it talks about vulnerabilities, it doesn't seem to say who is actually getting infected with malware more often.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Cops And Schools Collide Again: School Fight Ends With Tased Teen In Medically-Induced Coma
- Twitter Implements Forward Secrecy; Says It 'Should Be The New Normal'
- Guy Builds Ten Weapons With Products Purchased After Getting Through Airport Security
- End-To-End Encryption Isn't Just About Privacy, But Security
- Pissed Off Google Security Guys Issue FU To NSA, Announce Data Center Traffic Now Encrypted