Now that more and more of our lives are online, it's common to hear that torrid details of our lives somehow end up on the web browsers of potential employers doing background checks. Now, parents are now being warned that family secrets may be outed by their children, whose blogposts and comments may be a source of potentially damning information about their parents. The article claims that parents have lost jobs from their children describing their laziness, drug habits, and drinking problems. Police have arrested a woman, using her son's tales about his mother buying him and his underage friends a keg of beer as evidence. Perhaps instead of blaming the Internet for getting caught, perhaps these parents should take a look at themselves first, since it was their own illicit or inappropriate behaviors that actually got them in trouble in the first place.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Intelligence Officials Can't Keep Story Straight: Snowden Both Did And Did Not Get Key NSA Secrets
- NSA Now Revealing A Lot More About What It Does Than Snowden Leaks Did; So Is That Harming America?
- Former NSA Boss: This Leak Teaches The World That America Can't Keep Secrets
- J&J Sued For Trying To Avoid Recall By Sending People To Buy Up Defective Motrin
- If You're Part Of An Elite Military Unit, Perhaps You Shouldn't Be Uploading Photos Of Your Base To Facebook