Kevin Martin delivered a speech via video link today at the NXTcomm trade show in Chicago. While we were going to discuss it and Martin's views on the telecom market, it would appear that it's pretty much the same speech he gave at the event last year (called Globalcomm at the time), so instead, you can just read what we wrote then and you'll be up to speed. Of course, as that post noted, if you've ever read anything about any one of Martin's numerous talks at these events over the years, you'll be similarly caught up, since he always covers the same tired points and espouses the benefits of the same ineffective policies.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Holy See (The Pope) Criticizes TPP And TAFTA/TTIP In WTO Speech
- Xbox, PS4 Games Hitting Swearing Gamers With Technical Fouls
- A Tour Through The Bizarre Mind Of An NSA Defender: Discrediting Activists By Using Their Porn Surfing Is Just Like Journalism!
- If You Don't Care About The NSA Because You 'Haven't Done Anything Wrong,' You're Wrong
- Ft. Worth Police Department Offers *Real* Apology For Its Assistance In The NHTSA's Blood/Saliva Sampling 'Survey'