While we've seen some stories of speedy drivers getting fined for posting videos of themselves speeding on YouTube, it seems that one British motorcyclist made out just fine, after the police realized that without an official date and time on the video, they had no way of making sure that the ticket was presented within 14 days of the event -- leaving him free to speed and YouTube yet again. Of course, before doing the same, you might want to check the statute of limitation on giving speeding tickets in your area... and wait to post the video until after that. Of course, how long will it be until we see laws proposed to make it illegal to film yourself speeding?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Finally, We Have Proof That The Washington Redskins Are Run By Replicants
- DailyDirt: Solar System Factoids
- Lindsay Lohan Is Reportedly Asking Her Lawyers About Going After GTA5 For Non-Portrayal
- NSA Gave Employees Ridiculous 'Talking Points' To Spread Among Friends And Family Over The Holidays
- Awesome Stuff: Stuff You Didn't Know You Need