We've had stories for years about kids using mobile phones to cheat on exams, but a guy in India has taken that to the next level, by using a mobile phone to cheat his way up the chess rankings. Over the last 18 months, he apparently bounded up the charts, as some noted that his odd style included always wearing a cloth cap that covered his ears. Turns out that there was a nice little Bluetooth earpiece stitched into the cloth, and there were accomplices using a computer relaying moves to him via a mobile phone. And, he would have gotten away with it too, if only he'd had the Bluetooth device implanted in his brain...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Teenager Pays Hundreds Of Dollars For A Picture Of An Xbox One
- Watch One Kickstarter Creator Self-Destruct As People Call Him Out For Scam Project
- South Korean Spy Agency Allegedly Tried To Influence Presidential Vote - By Posting 1.2 Million Tweets
- And Here Comes The NSA-Themed Ransomware
- Banker Pleads Guilty To Using Bailout Money To Buy Himself A Luxury Condo