Remember how spyware maker Zango was supposed to be all cleaned up, following an FTC fine? Yes, the same Zango who everyone kept finding being available via questionable installs? Well, the latest is that a fast-moving MySpace "worm" is all about getting more Zango installs. Not so clean just yet, huh? It's not exactly building anyone's confidence in the idea that Zango has fixed its problems with malicious, sneaky installs.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Companies Developing Crowd Analysis Programs To Detect 'Abnormalities' In Behavior And Match Faces Against Giant Databases
- Facebook Needs To Learn It Can't Teach Tolerance By Acting As An Overzealous Censor
- Microsoft To Encrypt Data Center Links; Says NSA Hacking Would Be Unconstitutional
- EasyDNS Continues To Fight Bogus Website Seizures By City Of London Police After Verisign Issues 'No Decision'
- School Firewalls And Their Blocks On 'Gay/Lesbian Issues'