Just last week, we wrote about how the concept of a vacation was quickly fading for many, as it just made more sense to stay connected even while officially "off" from work. On that note, a new study has asked Blackberry users whether or not they'll be disconnecting for the holiday season, and the answer is not so much. Hell, 26% (mockingly, supposedly) expressed shock at the idea a Blackberry even could be turned off. Like any such study, the results may be questioned, but it seems clear that many will at least be glancing at their emails throughout the holiday season.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- T-Mobile Bucks Another Crazy Mobile Phone Trend: Dumps International Roaming Charges
- How Ruling On WiFi Snooping Means Security Researchers May Face Criminal Liability
- DailyDirt: Get Your Own Satellite
- Court Says WiFi Isn't Radio Because It's Not Audio; Therefore WiFi Sniffing Can Be Wiretapping
- DailyDirt: Is There A Better Word For Wireless?