Someone anonymous submits: "Since the FTC fined Zango, there's been a dubious install or webpage related to the adware company found every day, from fake YouTube clips to trojans that install links to Zango videos in the start menu. The latest Zango find has emerged, in the form of a trojan that deposits numerous Zango domains into the PC's trusted zone. At this point I have to question if there was even any point bothering to fine these guys. Also, as the article points out, security researcher Ben Edelman still has to publish HIS findings on Zango...!" While we understand that cleaning up this mess was unlikely to happen overnight, this still seems pretty bad.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Teenager Pays Hundreds Of Dollars For A Picture Of An Xbox One
- Watch One Kickstarter Creator Self-Destruct As People Call Him Out For Scam Project
- South Korean Spy Agency Allegedly Tried To Influence Presidential Vote - By Posting 1.2 Million Tweets
- And Here Comes The NSA-Themed Ransomware
- Banker Pleads Guilty To Using Bailout Money To Buy Himself A Luxury Condo