Yesterday, we were talking about how the mobile phone operators have started insulting each other as a way to avoid having to actually focus on how much their own networks also have problems. However, they're not fooling anyone. People still love to hate their mobile operators, and PC World is listing out just a few of the ways... and we'd imagine it can go on and on and on. While perhaps they can get away with it when everyone else is just as bad, at some point it's going to be a serious problem. Instead of fighting over whose bad system is slightly better, isn't it worth actually addressing some of the many customer complaints?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- T-Mobile Bucks Another Crazy Mobile Phone Trend: Dumps International Roaming Charges
- How Ruling On WiFi Snooping Means Security Researchers May Face Criminal Liability
- DailyDirt: Get Your Own Satellite
- Court Says WiFi Isn't Radio Because It's Not Audio; Therefore WiFi Sniffing Can Be Wiretapping
- DailyDirt: Is There A Better Word For Wireless?