Vaporware purveyor Infinium, which has been promising its earth-shattering, paradigm-busting, mind-blowing Phantom gaming console for years is back in the news. No, it hasn't finally released anything, like that gaming keyboard it said would be out in the second quarter (though apparently that's been pushed back to October, but don't hold your breath) -- it's just changed its name to Phantom Entertainment. "Phantom" always seemed an appropriate name, since the gaming system never actually bothered to turn up. Doesn't look like anything's changing on that front, so apparently it was time to engineer a PR move, rather than a product.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- As Yet Another Free Trade Agreement Fails To Deliver, Why Should People Believe USTR's Claims About TPP's Huge Benefits?
- Law Enforcement Fails To Pay Telco Bills For Coughing Up Your Info
- UK Police Target Advertising On Infringing Sites, Opens Door For Scammers And Malware Purveyors
- DHS Interrogates NY Times Reporters At Border, Then Denies Having Any Records About Them
- How Not To Deal With Plagiarism