Vaporware purveyor Infinium, which has been promising its earth-shattering, paradigm-busting, mind-blowing Phantom gaming console for years is back in the news. No, it hasn't finally released anything, like that gaming keyboard it said would be out in the second quarter (though apparently that's been pushed back to October, but don't hold your breath) -- it's just changed its name to Phantom Entertainment. "Phantom" always seemed an appropriate name, since the gaming system never actually bothered to turn up. Doesn't look like anything's changing on that front, so apparently it was time to engineer a PR move, rather than a product.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- How Not To Deal With Plagiarism
- AT&T Tells Shareholders To Mind Their Own Business Concerning Its Relationship With The NSA
- TSA Collects Nearly $500,000 In Abandoned Change Per Year And Has No Idea What To Do With It
- Lawsuit Claims ICE Officers Shot At, Arrested Wrong Man
- United Airlines Nearly Kills Pet, Aims For Streisand Glory Instead Of Paying Vet Bill