Looks like Vonage will have a nice case of the Mondays today: its bad patch continues with word that it's being sued by Verizon for patent infringment. Not only does it come on the heels of the continued fallout of Vonage's bungled IPO, it's also the fourth time the company has been sued for patent infringement. With the number of patent suits flying around the VoIP industry, it's hard to believe everybody (or anybody) is guilty, but that's almost beside the point for Vonage. The company's long been hammered for its marketing spending; now its legal bills look set to skyrocket too.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Witness In No Fly List Trial, Who Was Blocked From Flying To The Trial, Shows That DOJ Flat Out Lied In Court
- Feds Insist It Must Be Kept Secret Whether Or Not Plaintiff In No Fly List Trial Is Actually On The No Fly List
- Documents Show LA Sheriff's Department Hired Thieves, Statutory Rapists And Bad Cops
- Unarmed Man Charged With Assault Because NYC Police Shot At Him And Hit Random Pedestrians
- Judge In No Fly Case Explains To DOJ That It Can't Claim Publicly Released Info Is Secret