Considering how much eBay paid for Skype, it's no surprise that lots of companies are gunning for the company in some form or another. The latest is that VoIP firm Net2Phone, who has been around forever, is accusing Skype (and eBay) of violating its patents on point to point internet calling. The company is claiming lots of lost revenue because of this. Of course, it might make you wonder, if Net2Phone is so upset about lost revenue, why didn't they build Skype themselves and capture all that revenue when they had such a huge headstart?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Documents Show LA Sheriff's Department Hired Thieves, Statutory Rapists And Bad Cops
- Unarmed Man Charged With Assault Because NYC Police Shot At Him And Hit Random Pedestrians
- Judge In No Fly Case Explains To DOJ That It Can't Claim Publicly Released Info Is Secret
- German Court Says CEO Of Open Source Company Liable For 'Illegal' Functions Submitted By Community
- More Schools Reconsidering Zero Tolerance Policies And On-Campus Law Enforcement