We don't normally pay much attention to product reviews around here, because that's not our thing. However, with the Washington Post putting up a glowing review of the Pioneer Inno device for XM subscribers, you have to wonder if the RIAA's lawsuit against XM (which they had promised they wouldn't do) is having the opposite effect. It's another Streisand Effect situation, where a product that many of us never would have paid attention to gets a lot more publicity. If anything, the RIAA's decision to sue over this device probably alerted many more people about how XM was offering such a useful gadget.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Stopping 23andMe Will Only Delay The Revolution Medicine Needs
- Abusing The Surveillance Scandal To Punish Internet Freedom Even More
- Bruce Schneier On The Feudal Internet And How To Fight It
- US Free Trade Agreements Are Bad Not Just For The Economy, But For The Environment, Too
- James Clapper Thinks That NSA Employees Will Sell Out Our Nation After A Few Days Without A Paycheck