Google, of course, is notorious for not giving analysts much guidance, but last week they had an "analyst day" to try to address many of their concerns. The aftermath, though, is showing a few glitches in the Google quiet zone. Among the information posted to the website were some financial projections, which quickly got pulled. However, they were up long enough to get discussed -- and to force Google to issue a statement begging people to ignore the content -- more or less guaranteeing the opposite comes true. At the same time, much of the web is buzzing over some other information, leaked in the "notes" of a PowerPoint presentation, about Google's plans to offer some sort of online storage drive. Whether or not this comes true, it would seem that Google is quickly learning how difficult it is to keep some things secret.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Public Service Commission Orders Verizon To Cough Up Cost Data On Its New York Copper Lines
- Meet The Dedicated Fan Who Makes Your Broken PC Games Work
- FBI Bungles Malware Attempt As Courts Begin To Question Its Legality
- Crowdfunded Prize For Open Source Jailbreaking iOS7 To Improve Accessibility
- Advisory Panel Offers Suggestions To Strengthen US Cybersecurity, But Is The Government Capable Of Change?