Dosquatch writes "It seems that Apple doesn't mind the open source software thing when it benefits them by, say, helping them build an OS. But if somebody else wants to poke at their code, they get all pissy. Imagine that." They've sent a DMCA-based cease-and-desist to a group who was working on putting OSX on (non-Apple) Intel PCs.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Mississippi Attorney General Jim Hood Thinks Google Is To Blame For Infringement On The Web
- Feds To FISC: Of Course We Don't Have To Share Our Full Legal Filings With Companies Suing Us Over NSA Transparency
- Kansas City Cops Tell Man They'll Kill His Dogs And Destroy His Home If Forced To Obtain A Search Warrant
- Most Big Internet Companies Speak Out For Major Surveillance Reform
- Witness In No Fly List Trial, Who Was Blocked From Flying To The Trial, Shows That DOJ Flat Out Lied In Court