We were just mentioning that in this new digital age, bathrooms are the new office, and it appears that plenty of gadgeteers are showing up to help outfit that office. Christopher Amos writes in to point out a story about the growing list of technologies invading our bathrooms -- some quite expensive. It seems that, while most consumer electronics are fighting it out over the living room, a few are aiming elsewhere, to a... more personal room. Once again, we're forced to wonder if, perhaps, Microsoft really was onto something with that iLoo idea.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Facebook Needs To Learn It Can't Teach Tolerance By Acting As An Overzealous Censor
- Microsoft To Encrypt Data Center Links; Says NSA Hacking Would Be Unconstitutional
- EasyDNS Continues To Fight Bogus Website Seizures By City Of London Police After Verisign Issues 'No Decision'
- School Firewalls And Their Blocks On 'Gay/Lesbian Issues'
- NSA Spied On Porn Habits Of 'Radicalizers,' Planned To Use Details To Embarrass Them