We were just mentioning that in this new digital age, bathrooms are the new office, and it appears that plenty of gadgeteers are showing up to help outfit that office. Christopher Amos writes in to point out a story about the growing list of technologies invading our bathrooms -- some quite expensive. It seems that, while most consumer electronics are fighting it out over the living room, a few are aiming elsewhere, to a... more personal room. Once again, we're forced to wonder if, perhaps, Microsoft really was onto something with that iLoo idea.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Public Service Commission Orders Verizon To Cough Up Cost Data On Its New York Copper Lines
- Meet The Dedicated Fan Who Makes Your Broken PC Games Work
- FBI Bungles Malware Attempt As Courts Begin To Question Its Legality
- Crowdfunded Prize For Open Source Jailbreaking iOS7 To Improve Accessibility
- Advisory Panel Offers Suggestions To Strengthen US Cybersecurity, But Is The Government Capable Of Change?