We all know that there are still some people who do click on links in spam messages and do buy from them. The majority of people know better -- but not everyone. However, how likely is it that those who don't know any better are suddenly going to be convinced because some security firm tells them not to click on Valentine's Day related spam? Why single out spam for Valentine's Day. Shouldn't they just be telling people not to buy from spam, period?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Declassified Opinion On Bulk Email Collection Details More Abuse By The NSA
- FBI Uses Invitation To Investigate One Email As An Excuse To Dig Through Multiple Email Accounts
- Lavabit To Release Code As Open Source, As It Creates Dark Mail Alliance To Create Even More Secure Email
- How Is Consumer Watchdog 'Helping' When It's Trying To Destroy Services Consumers Find Useful
- Mayor Bloomberg Uses Private Email To Avoid FOI Requests; Has No Plans To Retain Archive Of Office, NYPD Emails