Well, it's about time. If you remember when CDs were first coming to market, there were all these stories about how they were "indestructible." We were told that you'd be able to drive over them with a car and they'd still play perfectly. Obvious, that's not what we got at all -- so now that people are less and less interested in even using CDs for music or storage, someone finally comes up with a more scratch resistant coating for the discs. Seems a bit late.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Public Service Commission Orders Verizon To Cough Up Cost Data On Its New York Copper Lines
- Meet The Dedicated Fan Who Makes Your Broken PC Games Work
- FBI Bungles Malware Attempt As Courts Begin To Question Its Legality
- Crowdfunded Prize For Open Source Jailbreaking iOS7 To Improve Accessibility
- Advisory Panel Offers Suggestions To Strengthen US Cybersecurity, But Is The Government Capable Of Change?