We've heard of stories of people buying old car seats and setting up other tricks to make driving video games feel "more real," but Nissan is taking things to the next level by building a concept car around an Xbox 360 for the driver. It can only be played in park, and (of course) features a racing game that lets the "driver" use the real steering wheel, brake and gas pedals. Of course, it's just a concept car that will never actually hit the market -- but it should provide some inspiration to the various car modders out there who want to add something a bit more fun to their vehicles.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Prenda's Paul Duffy Claims To Be 'Too Devastated' By Nelson Mandela's Death To Comment
- Police Chief To Be Paid In Bitcoin, But Mostly As A Publicity Stunt Gimmick
- Finally, We Have Proof That The Washington Redskins Are Run By Replicants
- DailyDirt: Solar System Factoids
- Lindsay Lohan Is Reportedly Asking Her Lawyers About Going After GTA5 For Non-Portrayal