We've heard of stories of people buying old car seats and setting up other tricks to make driving video games feel "more real," but Nissan is taking things to the next level by building a concept car around an Xbox 360 for the driver. It can only be played in park, and (of course) features a racing game that lets the "driver" use the real steering wheel, brake and gas pedals. Of course, it's just a concept car that will never actually hit the market -- but it should provide some inspiration to the various car modders out there who want to add something a bit more fun to their vehicles.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Police Who Seized Woman's Phone As 'Evidence' Of Bogus Crime Now Complaining About Criticism
- NY Police Chief Kelly Taking $1.5 Million Worth Of Publicly-Funded Bodyguards With Him When He Retires
- Newest Leak Shows NSA, GCHQ Infiltrated World Of Warcraft, Second Life
- Prenda's Paul Duffy Claims To Be 'Too Devastated' By Nelson Mandela's Death To Comment
- Police Chief To Be Paid In Bitcoin, But Mostly As A Publicity Stunt Gimmick