Last month, we chronicled the latest on Infinium Labs and their missing Phantom gaming console. For years, the company promised a miraculous gaming console, but was dogged by rumors that the whole thing was a stock scam -- which they enhanced by suing those who accused them just as they were building back some credibility. However, as they win vaporware award after vaporware award and have yet to show anything of substance, many people have counted them out. Last month their "credibility" walked out the door -- when the big name CEO they had brought in left. However, the company keeps going, and swears that (no, really, we swear!) they're going to release a product next year. However, it won't actually be the Phantom gaming console. Nope. It's a gaming keyboard -- and it won't be available until at least the second quarter meaning (hey, look at that!) it's vaporware.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- UK Police Target Advertising On Infringing Sites, Opens Door For Scammers And Malware Purveyors
- DHS Interrogates NY Times Reporters At Border, Then Denies Having Any Records About Them
- How Not To Deal With Plagiarism
- AT&T Tells Shareholders To Mind Their Own Business Concerning Its Relationship With The NSA
- TSA Collects Nearly $500,000 In Abandoned Change Per Year And Has No Idea What To Do With It