While we know that the holidays are supposed to be a peaceful time to spend with family and friends, it can also be quite stressful for many people and fights with loved ones are bound to break out here and there. Now, as a holiday suggestion, we're going to recommend that should your fight with your significant other get serious, that you not swallow his or her mobile phone in an attempt to keep said significant other from leaving. Unfortunately, this advice comes a bit too late for a woman in Missouri who tried to swallow her boyfriend's phone to prevent him from leaving after an argument. The event resulted in her being rushed to the hospital with difficulty breathing. No word on whether or not the boyfriend actually left (or if he got the phone back). Update: Later police reports are saying that the phone swallowing may not have been voluntary -- though the rest of the details have not been explained.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- NY Police Chief Kelly Taking $1.5 Million Worth Of Publicly-Funded Bodyguards With Him When He Retires
- Newest Leak Shows NSA, GCHQ Infiltrated World Of Warcraft, Second Life
- Prenda's Paul Duffy Claims To Be 'Too Devastated' By Nelson Mandela's Death To Comment
- Police Chief To Be Paid In Bitcoin, But Mostly As A Publicity Stunt Gimmick
- Finally, We Have Proof That The Washington Redskins Are Run By Replicants