We've had stories in the past where doctors have tried to make a big deal out of "new" ailments such as texting thumb, Playstation thumb or (the recent favorite) iPodder's finger. And, even though, we've just discovered that carpal tunnel syndrome isn't caused by too much computer usage, there's no shortage of folks looking for ways to help solve the ailments supposedly created by technology over-usage. The latest is a Toronto spa that is offering a special "BlackBerry Balm Hand Massage," for the low, low price of $80. Of course, as experts note in the article, it's unlikely that any special massage is really going to help all that much if your overuse of the Blackberry is causing you hand problems. Still, apparently the treatment is quite popular among men. So, to the women out there trying to get their husbands and boyfriends to accompany them to the spa, maybe this is the trick. Of course, what's not clear from the article is if they let you continue checking your email during the special massage. Now, that would be impressive.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Feinstein And Rogers Try To Scare Americans With Ooga Booga Terrorism Threats
- Lessons Learned From Adam Lanza's Video Game Obsession: Blame Dance Dance Revolution
- Editorial Claims Houston Prosecutors Are Pushing Through Nearly 1,000 Sex Trafficking Indictments Every Day
- Where Is The 'Free Trade' In The TPP IP Chapter?
- Sandy Hook Video Game Prompts Everyone To Get Everything Wrong