A couple months ago, we reported that a technical problem from Comcast meant that Comcast users couldn't email any Hotmail accounts. Someone commented on that story yesterday saying it was happening again. zanek writes in to let us know that this time, the problem appears to be on Microsoft's side: "Microsoft's MSN and Hotmail have apparently been brought to their knees by an as yet unidentified virus. As a result, Comcast reports subscribers are being blocked. Customers of Canadian ISP Cogeco are purportedly managing a bit better, with one out of five messages actually reaching their targets."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Declassified Opinion On Bulk Email Collection Details More Abuse By The NSA
- FBI Uses Invitation To Investigate One Email As An Excuse To Dig Through Multiple Email Accounts
- Lavabit To Release Code As Open Source, As It Creates Dark Mail Alliance To Create Even More Secure Email
- How Is Consumer Watchdog 'Helping' When It's Trying To Destroy Services Consumers Find Useful
- Mayor Bloomberg Uses Private Email To Avoid FOI Requests; Has No Plans To Retain Archive Of Office, NYPD Emails