Plenty of eBay users have stories about situations when they clashed with someone at the other end of a transaction, whether it was over the terms, something misleading in the description or some other point. However, it appears that some eBay buyers have come across an amazingly angry eBay seller -- who seemed to turn nasty with no provocation at all. When potential buyers emailed him with questions, he turned around and sent them incredibly angry and threatening emails, and then started calling and harassing the buyers (who apparently left their phone numbers). The threatened buyers complained to the police, who did nothing, but a news organization tracked down the guy who claimed that if he got upset at potential buyers, it was only because they threatened him first. While it may not reach the level of showing up at an eBay seller's house with a gun, it's worth remembering that you never quite know who you're dealing with at the other end of an online transaction.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Police Chief To Be Paid In Bitcoin, But Mostly As A Publicity Stunt Gimmick
- Finally, We Have Proof That The Washington Redskins Are Run By Replicants
- DailyDirt: Solar System Factoids
- Lindsay Lohan Is Reportedly Asking Her Lawyers About Going After GTA5 For Non-Portrayal
- NSA Gave Employees Ridiculous 'Talking Points' To Spread Among Friends And Family Over The Holidays