iPod owners are "among the Internet's most influential users", some market research firm is claiming. Apparently iPod owners are more likely than the rest of the plebes on the internet to have blogged, sent a text message on their phone or downloaded videos. The hard-hitting study also says they're more likely to own DVRs, PDAs, laptops, cell phones and digital cameras, and probably have broadband. Hang on -- you mean early adopters are, uh, early adopters? Really? Don't wait much longer, folks, just two more months to get your entry in for the 2005 Obvious Awards. And the competition's looking pretty stout.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- iPhone Developer Creates App Criticizing The iPhone; App Is Quickly Pulled
- Leaked HBGary Documents Show Plan To Spread Wikileaks Propaganda For BofA... And 'Attack' Glenn Greenwald
- Publishers Remove 2500 Journals From Free Access In Bangladesh; Put Them Back When People Notice
- Just Weeks After Cutting Off Wikileaks, Amazon Brags About How US Federal Gov't Is One Of Its Biggest AWS Customers?
- Oh Look, Police Can Investigate A Satirical Online Comment About Mythical Violence And Not Overreact