It seems like quite a slow news day today -- and it appears the folks at Business Week think so as well. You may remember back when Katrina hit that there was a weatherman who insisted the hurricane was caused by the Japanese mafia. Business Week has decided to look deeper into the story by discussing various historical efforts to control the weather. For the most part, it doesn't look like the various efforts ever got very far -- but, of course, the conspiracy theorist point out that this is exactly what they would want you to think.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- DailyDirt: Safe Until Proven Harmful
- Former NSA Officer: Wikileaks Is A Front For Russian Intelligence And Snowden's (Probably) A Spy
- Did Ed Snowden Actually Write His Latest 'Statement'?
- Lawyer Suggests That Prenda Law May Have Only 'Released' Movies It Sued Over As A Honeypot For Lawsuits
- DailyDirt: Lobsters -- Sea Food Different