A few weeks after Google finally got around to offering blog search, along comes Yahoo to do the same -- and now we know why the two search giants have taken so long: neither of them is very good. They're not bad exactly, but they're nothing special. None of them are particularly comprehensive, and all of them have problems, which means that people end up giving up on blog search completely. You either get a lot of useless junk or you have to use about five different ones to get all the results you want (or, more likely you get both: the junk and multiple searches needed). That doesn't help anyone. It just makes the information overload problem worse.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Feinstein And Rogers Try To Scare Americans With Ooga Booga Terrorism Threats
- Lessons Learned From Adam Lanza's Video Game Obsession: Blame Dance Dance Revolution
- Editorial Claims Houston Prosecutors Are Pushing Through Nearly 1,000 Sex Trafficking Indictments Every Day
- Where Is The 'Free Trade' In The TPP IP Chapter?
- Sandy Hook Video Game Prompts Everyone To Get Everything Wrong