While some in China have obviously realized that naked people and technology can help sales, it appears that a few have just realized that there are some people who get naked online. The Inquirer points out that a Chinese researcher seems positively horrified to discover that people with webcams sometimes take off their clothes, and has declared it a threat to public health. Apparently, this researcher was somewhere else when that whole "Jennicam" thing happened a decade or so ago.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Comedic Artistry In Amazon Reviews
- GoldieBlox Pulls Beastie Boys Video, Promises To Drop Legal Dispute
- It's Not Such A Wonderful Public Domain, As Paramount Plans To Block 'It's A Wonderful Life' Sequel
- The MPAA's Plan To Piss Off Young Moviegoers And Make Them Less Interested In Going To Theaters
- Shocking Revelation: Websites For Cheating On Your Spouse Are BSing You