Sea Monkey Rodeo points out that President Bush's spokesman says "The president believes that the manufacturer of a legal product should not be held liable for the criminal misuse of that product by others. We look at it from a standpoint of stopping lawsuit abuse." Unfortunately he isn't referring to the administration's views of the Supreme Court's Grokster decision, but rather legislation to protect gun manufacturers that's before the Senate.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Holy See (The Pope) Criticizes TPP And TAFTA/TTIP In WTO Speech
- Xbox, PS4 Games Hitting Swearing Gamers With Technical Fouls
- A Tour Through The Bizarre Mind Of An NSA Defender: Discrediting Activists By Using Their Porn Surfing Is Just Like Journalism!
- If You Don't Care About The NSA Because You 'Haven't Done Anything Wrong,' You're Wrong
- Ft. Worth Police Department Offers *Real* Apology For Its Assistance In The NHTSA's Blood/Saliva Sampling 'Survey'