theodp writes "Identifying when baseball is exciting is among the latest patents sought by Microsoft, according to documents released Thursday. Perhaps the USPTO Commissioner's time would be better spent lecturing advocate-for-quality-patents Microsoft instead of innocent 8 year-old summer campers."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Judge In No Fly Case Explains To DOJ That It Can't Claim Publicly Released Info Is Secret
- German Court Says CEO Of Open Source Company Liable For 'Illegal' Functions Submitted By Community
- More Schools Reconsidering Zero Tolerance Policies And On-Campus Law Enforcement
- Case Over No-Fly List Takes Bizarre Turn As Gov't Puts Witness On No Fly List, Then Denies Having Done So
- Dallas Police Rule Change Gives Officers 72 Hours To Get Their Stories Straight After Shooting Citizens