While Amazon still hasn't made its intentions clear concerning DVD rentals, the company is expanding their DVD offerings in a different way. It just bought a DVD-on-demand company that will help them offer more niche DVDs for sale, without having to worry about inventory issues or orders from other companies that could take quite some time. This, obviously, fits right in with their recent purchase of a books-on-demand company.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- DailyDirt: Faster Than A Speeding Bullet...
- Some Dell Shareholders Don't Know Much About This Leveraged Buyout, But They Know They Don't Like It
- George Lucas Finally Relinquishes His Tight Control Of Star Wars... To Mickey Mouse
- DailyDirt: Coins Worth More Than Gold
- Surprise! AT&T Admits Defeat, Withdraws T-Mobile Takeover Attempt, Pays $4 Billion Breakup Fee