Think Microsoft is serious about trying to shove their software into every possible aspect of the backend for various triple play services? Just as stories are coming out about how dreadful their IPTV software is, the news comes out that Microsoft wants to power business-level VoIP offerings with AT&T. Beyond the jokes about your TV and phone getting the blue (er... red) screen of death, again it seems a bit odd that companies would believe Microsoft has very much competence in these areas.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Crowdfunded Prize For Open Source Jailbreaking iOS7 To Improve Accessibility
- Advisory Panel Offers Suggestions To Strengthen US Cybersecurity, But Is The Government Capable Of Change?
- ACLU Calls For Ban On Nonlethal Weapons In Schools After Tased Student Ends Up In Coma
- Lightning Strikes Twice: Wannabe Murderer Butt-Dials His Almost-Victim
- Companies Developing Crowd Analysis Programs To Detect 'Abnormalities' In Behavior And Match Faces Against Giant Databases