One of the points that many people have made against Apple in their lawsuits against various rumor sites is that Apple would never sue a more mainstream publication for publishing the same sort of rumor. So, here's the test. On Friday, it was CNET's News.com that broke the story that Apple was switching to Intel chips -- which would be quite the "trade secret." So, if Apple is really consistent, then shouldn't they sue CNET, as Ernest Miller asks?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Ex-FBI Agent, Trauma Surgeon Testify That Kelly Thomas' Death Was A Result Of Officers' Excessive Force
- Scumbag Revenge Porn Site Operator Arrested... But Many Of The Charges Are Very Problematic
- Legal Challenges To Spying Mount In UK
- Mississippi Attorney General Jim Hood Thinks Google Is To Blame For Infringement On The Web
- Feds To FISC: Of Course We Don't Have To Share Our Full Legal Filings With Companies Suing Us Over NSA Transparency