While most of the stories about businesses failing to adjust to a digital and computer age focus on things like the music or movie industry, there are some other, smaller, industries struggling against the tide as well. For example, the business of the wedding photographer is facing certain challenges. Traditionally, the wedding photographer retains the copyright on all photos he or she takes. Of course, these days, with the easy ability to scan and print new copies of photos that look just as good, many people are starting to route around the high fees photographers charge to get access to reprints. And, then, just think how wedding photographers are going to deal with it when newlyweds simply want their photo albums online, rather than in expensively bound books?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Stopping 23andMe Will Only Delay The Revolution Medicine Needs
- Abusing The Surveillance Scandal To Punish Internet Freedom Even More
- Bruce Schneier On The Feudal Internet And How To Fight It
- US Free Trade Agreements Are Bad Not Just For The Economy, But For The Environment, Too
- James Clapper Thinks That NSA Employees Will Sell Out Our Nation After A Few Days Without A Paycheck