It's not entirely clear what's going on here, but in what appears to be something of a press release from an anti-spam firm, they basically explain a trick for getting spam through a spam filter -- attach a dumb joke to it. Of course, this isn't a new idea and has been done for quite some time. So, it's not clear why this anti-spam firm suddenly feels the need to explain the technique (which probably doesn't work that well anyway) to more spammers.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Declassified Opinion On Bulk Email Collection Details More Abuse By The NSA
- FBI Uses Invitation To Investigate One Email As An Excuse To Dig Through Multiple Email Accounts
- Lavabit To Release Code As Open Source, As It Creates Dark Mail Alliance To Create Even More Secure Email
- How Is Consumer Watchdog 'Helping' When It's Trying To Destroy Services Consumers Find Useful
- Mayor Bloomberg Uses Private Email To Avoid FOI Requests; Has No Plans To Retain Archive Of Office, NYPD Emails