theodp writes "A man has been arrested for stealing hundreds of books from VT college libraries and bookstores and selling them on Amazon.com, realizing more than $4,000 from the sale of books through his Amazon account since the beginning of the year. Kind of ironic, since Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos and a sympathetic NY Times writer seemed to suggest there might be fewer books in libraries if opponents of Amazon's used book sales practices had their way."
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- ACLU Calls For Ban On Nonlethal Weapons In Schools After Tased Student Ends Up In Coma
- Lightning Strikes Twice: Wannabe Murderer Butt-Dials His Almost-Victim
- Companies Developing Crowd Analysis Programs To Detect 'Abnormalities' In Behavior And Match Faces Against Giant Databases
- Facebook Needs To Learn It Can't Teach Tolerance By Acting As An Overzealous Censor
- Microsoft To Encrypt Data Center Links; Says NSA Hacking Would Be Unconstitutional