Rambus' reputation keeps sinking lower and lower. Remember, this is the company that sat on a standard board for a while, pushing certain technologies to be included in the standard while simultaneously quietly filing for patents on the same technology, and then using those patents to threaten to sue just about everyone. In the latest patent infringement case from Rambus (against Infineon) the judge has decided to throw out the case, when it came out that Rambus had destroyed various documents in preparation for the case. Whatever happened to just competing in the market? Guess that's just too complicated.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Feds Insist It Must Be Kept Secret Whether Or Not Plaintiff In No Fly List Trial Is Actually On The No Fly List
- Documents Show LA Sheriff's Department Hired Thieves, Statutory Rapists And Bad Cops
- Unarmed Man Charged With Assault Because NYC Police Shot At Him And Hit Random Pedestrians
- Judge In No Fly Case Explains To DOJ That It Can't Claim Publicly Released Info Is Secret
- German Court Says CEO Of Open Source Company Liable For 'Illegal' Functions Submitted By Community