Some people I know are quite obsessed with Craigslist's Missed Connections forums, where people post notes about the people they saw somewhere... but were too chicken to talk to. It always seemed somewhat silly in a "what are the chances?" sort of way. However, the NY Times (great investigative reporters they are) have apparently turned up a "missed connection" that actually connected via the site -- and actually seem to have hit it off.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Police Who Seized Woman's Phone As 'Evidence' Of Bogus Crime Now Complaining About Criticism
- NY Police Chief Kelly Taking $1.5 Million Worth Of Publicly-Funded Bodyguards With Him When He Retires
- Newest Leak Shows NSA, GCHQ Infiltrated World Of Warcraft, Second Life
- Prenda's Paul Duffy Claims To Be 'Too Devastated' By Nelson Mandela's Death To Comment
- Police Chief To Be Paid In Bitcoin, But Mostly As A Publicity Stunt Gimmick