It's tough to keep your contact info up to date. Many people (guilty here, too) end up using their mobile phone address book as their sole list of phone numbers. This can be problematic if you lose the phone. In fact, many people claim that they would become unable to contact friends if they lost their phone -- and yet they still don't back it up. Of course, backing it up may be a problem as well. As Paris Hilton is discovering, when your phone automatically backs itself up to a web server, you can end up losing friends in a different way.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- T-Mobile Bucks Another Crazy Mobile Phone Trend: Dumps International Roaming Charges
- How Ruling On WiFi Snooping Means Security Researchers May Face Criminal Liability
- DailyDirt: Get Your Own Satellite
- Court Says WiFi Isn't Radio Because It's Not Audio; Therefore WiFi Sniffing Can Be Wiretapping
- DailyDirt: Is There A Better Word For Wireless?