Honestly, it sounds like the plot to some bad movie, but a news report going around claims that a husband and wife in Jordan who had been separated and living apart for several months both logged into some online dating site. They felt they matched what each other was looking for and started to build up an entirely online relationship with each other. They had even arranged to get married before they decided to meet. Of course, when they showed up to "meet" each other for the first time and realized (ooops) they were already married to each other it wasn't exactly the happy reunion you find in after school specials. The man immediately divorced her on the spot (as is the custom, by saying so three times). The woman then fainted. So much for happy reunions thanks to online dating sites.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Police Chief To Be Paid In Bitcoin, But Mostly As A Publicity Stunt Gimmick
- Finally, We Have Proof That The Washington Redskins Are Run By Replicants
- DailyDirt: Solar System Factoids
- Lindsay Lohan Is Reportedly Asking Her Lawyers About Going After GTA5 For Non-Portrayal
- NSA Gave Employees Ridiculous 'Talking Points' To Spread Among Friends And Family Over The Holidays