ThinkSecret's new lawyer is coming out swinging in response to Apple's lawsuit against the site, telling Apple it's in their best interest to just drop the case altogether. He makes the point that if this were a large newspaper, there's no way Apple would file the lawsuit, suggesting this is just a tactic to intimidate bloggers and fan sites. If this does make it to court, it could make for quite an interesting ruling.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Joe Biden Tells Chinese Citizens To 'Challenge The Government,' Neglects To Mention His Administration Doesn't Like Being Challenged
- Holy See (The Pope) Criticizes TPP And TAFTA/TTIP In WTO Speech
- Xbox, PS4 Games Hitting Swearing Gamers With Technical Fouls
- A Tour Through The Bizarre Mind Of An NSA Defender: Discrediting Activists By Using Their Porn Surfing Is Just Like Journalism!
- If You Don't Care About The NSA Because You 'Haven't Done Anything Wrong,' You're Wrong