Apparently printer makers are freaking out that, even as cameraphone popularity grows, no one is actually printing out cameraphone photos. Of course, in reading this, it seems like they're skipping a step. Are people printing out any digital camera photos, whether or not they're from cameraphones? While some people definitely do, plenty of people (especially of the younger generations who are more likely to jump on the cameraphone bandwagon) are probably perfectly happy in most cases to simply store their photos online for viewing. Printing out photos seems sort of archaic. Trying to convince people to print them out, as the printer makers are apparently doing, seems sort of pointless. It's like convincing new automobile owners that they should hook up a horse to pull the vehicle.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- ACLU Calls For Ban On Nonlethal Weapons In Schools After Tased Student Ends Up In Coma
- Lightning Strikes Twice: Wannabe Murderer Butt-Dials His Almost-Victim
- Companies Developing Crowd Analysis Programs To Detect 'Abnormalities' In Behavior And Match Faces Against Giant Databases
- Facebook Needs To Learn It Can't Teach Tolerance By Acting As An Overzealous Censor
- Microsoft To Encrypt Data Center Links; Says NSA Hacking Would Be Unconstitutional