For over four years, Yahoo has offered a PayPal wannabe called PayDirect in association with HSBC. I think I was one of about 3 or 4 people who actually used it at one time or another. However, since no one else has been using it during that time, and everyone just uses PayPal (when it's up), Yahoo is officially shutting the PayDirect service down. It appears that in the easy online transaction department, this really is a winner takes all market.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- DHS Interrogates NY Times Reporters At Border, Then Denies Having Any Records About Them
- How Not To Deal With Plagiarism
- AT&T Tells Shareholders To Mind Their Own Business Concerning Its Relationship With The NSA
- TSA Collects Nearly $500,000 In Abandoned Change Per Year And Has No Idea What To Do With It
- Lawsuit Claims ICE Officers Shot At, Arrested Wrong Man