UK lawyers rejoice! Having clearly learned absolutely nothing about what's going on in the US concerning all the anti-file sharing lawsuits, the recording industry in the UK is getting ready to sue file sharers there as well. In the meantime, recent evidence suggests that more people than ever before are file sharing. It appears the recording industry's plan is to try to force everyone they can find to just pay about $3,000 in
extortion settlement money to offset their inability to change with the times or come up with a product people want.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Documents Show LA Sheriff's Department Hired Thieves, Statutory Rapists And Bad Cops
- Unarmed Man Charged With Assault Because NYC Police Shot At Him And Hit Random Pedestrians
- Judge In No Fly Case Explains To DOJ That It Can't Claim Publicly Released Info Is Secret
- German Court Says CEO Of Open Source Company Liable For 'Illegal' Functions Submitted By Community
- More Schools Reconsidering Zero Tolerance Policies And On-Campus Law Enforcement