The latest in a long line of anti-spam lawsuits filed by Microsoft targets one of those companies claiming to offer "bulletproof" spam hosting via servers in China. Apparently, we'll find out if bulletproof also means lawsuit proof. If Microsoft can get this company taken offline, expect to see many more similar lawsuits targeting these companies.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Declassified Opinion On Bulk Email Collection Details More Abuse By The NSA
- FBI Uses Invitation To Investigate One Email As An Excuse To Dig Through Multiple Email Accounts
- Lavabit To Release Code As Open Source, As It Creates Dark Mail Alliance To Create Even More Secure Email
- How Is Consumer Watchdog 'Helping' When It's Trying To Destroy Services Consumers Find Useful
- Mayor Bloomberg Uses Private Email To Avoid FOI Requests; Has No Plans To Retain Archive Of Office, NYPD Emails